Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

Great price on Widebody at ACI

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  kxwhite 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I agree to a sort, the front lip is hottttt, but I don't think are car needs to be any wider than it already is. If the front lip would look good by itself I would go with that a different kit of the side skirts and back bumper

#5 ·
Front lip.. that's it ; /

#6 ·
lol its been that price since ACI put it up.

#9 ·
As an odd note...did anyone notice that the flares help to tighten up that monstrous wheel-well opening?

Lowering the car will tighten up the top gap, but I haven't seen anything else that helps to actually close up the entire thing besides this kit - unless someone else knows of something I've missed? (Which is entirely possible - I've been a 4g owner for a total of 17 days now! :) )

#11 ·
#13 ·
where did you pic up the back lip?

#14 ·
I absolutely love this body kit; but I didn't think that it was ever available. I've never seen it installed on anyones 4G, only the Shine Street show car. I've seen the front spoiler on a few cars but I don't thing that the spoiler looks all that good without the rest of this kit.

I'd really like to see this body kit installed on a red or white car.

I really need to get myself a 4G!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.