1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2006+2007 GT
6,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TLDR; What do you want to buy cheap if you had the chance

Hey guys,

I don't know why I never mentioned this more openly before, but I can actually get a lot of parts at good prices (generally better than any store lists items for). I usually send people to stores for discounted rates, but I also have a more wholesale hookup that I typically use for my parts.

It's tax return season coming up, and I know for a lot of people, that means it's modding season.

I'm looking for interest in group buys. Either list something generic, eg, coilovers, and I can look into what I can get at a good rate that is GOOD QUALITY (I don't want to sell junk), and if there is interest from a group of people, I'll buy them in bulk (from my own wallet) and can sell them to you guys instead of dealing with a store. If I can't beat the rates I find, I won't bother.

I'm working out details right now on duties and taxes for American buyers, but for Canadians, I can assure you there would be quite large savings on most items.

I'd be looking for groups of 5, but can definitely do solo sales. Brands like Brian Crower, Precision Turbo, Wiseco, Fueltech, and Haltech are easily obtainable. There are MANY more that I can get my hands on as well.

So, just for fun, what might you be interested in? Zero commitment right now, no deposits, no sales here, just give me a vibe for what may interest you. I can set you up with most of what you need for a turbo Eclipse even, and am willing to direct you to other resources if I don't have access to what I believe is the best deal for you for your goals

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2006+2007 GT
6,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been trying to work that one out myself.

There are some things I am in a tossup on, like the choice of turbo for the kit, and what all to include still has me stumped.

My current projected direction on that one is to make a list of parts that would be needed, and let people buy them individually, or in groups, or as the entire kit.

Eg, injectors, turbo, fuel pumps (if wanted, the stock pump does quite a good job), oil lines, coolant lines, oil filter sandwich plate, intercooler, charge piping kits, MAF housing, MAP sensor, wideband sensor+gauge, exhaust manifold, and so on. You could mix and match, in case you can't afford it all at once, or already had some of the parts. It seems much more flexible than a kit that is sold as 1 box.

I'm looking to have some shop space within the next 6 months as well for better ability to fabricate parts on a larger scale, and more variety too. There's a lot of possibility, and I'm willing to build most of whatever is requested. I'd like to see the aftermarket take off for these cars

·
140whp+15.72%= 162hp
407 Posts
Hmm... 🤔 good clutch kit. LSD. Lighter flywheel. The turbo kit ya'll been working on. Not sure if ill lower my car yet. Dont have pot hole issues or speed bumps in my area. I just hate the idea of scraping period. But it looks nice. So coilovers. Not sure if i should rebuild my trans or just buy a used one with "less miles" on the imaginary odometer they have. So not sure if you sell a trans rebuild kit. Stuff to have extra? The timing belt kit. Engine rebuild kit. Anything that we can both benefit price wise for me and profit as the medium man for you. Im all about being fair.

Cosmetics count? Eye lids and carbon fiber hood.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts