Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Steering Wheel Delete
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to be going to the junkyard tomorrow to try and get some parts off of my car. For those who dont know I totaled it. What tools will I need to get the GT TB off? And can someone send me a picture of it so I know exactly what to look for? I dont know how much time they will let me have because were taking someone who is doing us a favor haha. Any help would be great, especially those who are interested in buying

·
Registered
117 Posts
buying? are you parting? I could use some exhaust parts? I'm super sorry about your ride tho..... and hope im not adding salt to the wound. If thats what you ment though I need to get dibs on some stuff. Glad your ok, you had to ninja your way out? did you punch out your window? how hard was that?

·
Steering Wheel Delete
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha im parting but thats once I get to my car tomorrow. I dont think Ill be able to get any of the exhaust parts, I dont have a lift or anything. Ya my original question was what tools do I need and what do I need to do to get the throttlebody out? And ya I bought the system haha but thank god it wasnt in my car. So Ill just be saving it for my next car

·
Steering Wheel Delete
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And if anyone wants to call dibs, start now and I will make a list and try to get everything off that I can!!!!

·
Steering Wheel Delete
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are DDM Tuning 55W 8000K HID's haha. They are a bright white, not really any blue in them. Ill see if I can get those out

·
Steering Wheel Delete
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh these are H13 bulbs haha they were for the stock headlights. You guys use H1 i believe but yes they are PnP

·
Steering Wheel Delete
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Possibly...can someone verify this please? =D

·
Love My Truck
3,843 Posts
3/8 drive ratchet,extension,and 12mm socket to get the tb bolts off.some pliers(or a knife to cut the hoses) to get the hose clamps off of the tb if you didnt do the tb bypass.make sure to unplug the electrical connection to the tb first.besides removing your intake from it.thats it

·
Liquid Latex
2,875 Posts
i alrdy called dibs on GT TB in other thread if it falls thru with jeff lol just reminding you

·
Steering Wheel Delete
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry guys...stupid fuckers at the junkyard wouldnt let me take anything from the car that required unwiring or a screwdriver =( No hid's or intake or throttlebody

1 - 18 of 18 Posts