Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

81 - 100 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
If someone would come out with a set of short tubes and a new y-pipe I would sell my RRE headers and go with them.... Or if I could find a good deal on a set of Ripp longtube I would test them out.

Didn't RIPP already finish the GT headers? Last I checked with Cody they were done, and he was working on a prodotype for the GS, but that was months ago.

·
What Drives You?
9,397 Posts
Hmmmm... thanks for being proactive with this project 074gclipse :) A couple of important questions:
  • Mild steel or stainless?
  • Coated?
  • What thickness and ID of steel does he intend to use for either application?
  • Where is he basing his design spec from? Have you flowbenched the heads for a proper application or is he just going off the gaskets?
  • Prefabbed collectors or in-shop welded?
  • MIG? TIG? Or..?

It's quite surprising to see such a low price on these... but hey, if the specs... not just the price... are good then I might just be in. Till then don't put me down ;)

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
ya well i have no idea how long it will take to get that many produced but hell be finishing the prototype soon.

·
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠
5,563 Posts
Updates??

·
Registered
111 Posts
does anyone have any idea about these? theyve been "being built" for like 6 months now......:sad:

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
its bc they arnt just being built. like ive said before. these are being hand built by one person. ill have to get a update from the guy. along with someone around my area whose's willing to be the test car. as you kno i dont have my 4g anymore.

edit: talk to him n he said they are almost done. but thats one set. n still need a car for numbers off these.

·
Registered
32 Posts
if i have the money whenever he finishes or if he does im in too, im still working on putting an intake and exhaust but if i have the money i'd want a long fosho! ha

·
Registered
111 Posts
this thread is gone. goodbye cheap long tubes :angel:

81 - 100 of 177 Posts