Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

Headlight recommendations?

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Sabertooth^2 
#1 ·
I’m wanting to get some nicer headlights for my Eclipse GT. I really like the ones on auto city where you can add the eyelids, other than those do you guys recommend any others?

#2 ·
Eyelids go over any housings, they're all the same lens.

I'm generally a big fan of the flat black housings with projectors, but chrome can look good on some colours of the car.

If you're handy, you can melt the glue around the lenses and paint the inside as well, or can even add your own projectors, LED strips, etc

#3 ·
I have these el-cheapo eBay ones. They definitely refresh the look of the car. the have LED strips across the top, halos etc

But I’d highly suggest not cheaping out though. If you get really close to them, one lens looks weird (like it’s delaminating or its scuffed) and I can see some spots where the chrome inside the housing is sort of peeling.

#5 ·
the car was repainted at some point, so it’s highly possible it got hit with a sander during that and now it’s yellowing a bit too. No idea. Maybe in the spring I’ll try to polish it and clean it up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.