Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To take off the headliner do I need to take off the tan piller things and I was wondering is it just clips or is there screw any where? And to take out those piller things the bottom looks deep in the dashing, do I need to remove the dash to remove the tan? I'm putting suede on the headliner and need the whole board on the ceiling of the car to come out
Automotive side-view mirror Car Vehicle Sky Plant

Car Window Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes you will, mine is out right now, I am doing all my gray to black, I will send pics soon. I have an entire eclipse in my living room LOL. Side quarters need to be removed or loosened front A pillars, and just a heads up... the lighting is glued to the top of the headliner. Plastic band around the sunroof just slides off if you have one. Headliner will slide out the back hatch with a small amount or wiggling. Go slow and watch for hangs and wiring.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes you will, mine is out right now, I am doing all my gray to black, I will send pics soon. I have an entire eclipse in my living room LOL. Side quarters need to be removed or loosened front A pillars, and just a heads up... the lighting is glued to the top of the headliner. Plastic band around the sunroof just slides off if you have one. Headliner will slide out the back hatch with a small amount or wiggling. Go slow and watch for hangs and
So the dash to? And where is the screws for the A piller?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got the headliner and front pillars out but I was trying to get the back pillars out because I decided to paint them to match. Are they connected to the side trim? I can't seem to get them to budge and slide out like the front ones

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And also what should I do If I broke a clip? It's the ones to the back pillars. They were so brittle it exploded. Its the small one closest to the window on the back pillar

1 - 9 of 9 Posts