Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**Items are temporarily on hold until I get them back from the movers**

Hey guys, selling a handful of things that I have removed or never used. Need these sold ASAP as I'm moving in a few weeks.

Chrome projector headlights: SOLD
OEM taillights: $50 +shipping
Unpainted Duraflex window scoops: $70 free shipping
Single/double Metra dash kit: $25 +shipping
Brand new relay harness: $15 free shipping

I had the headlights installed for about 4 months before deciding to go with black ones. They're basically new.

I couldn't find anyone locally willing to prep and paint the window scoops. I happened to find painted ones on Ebay only available for a limited time.

Metra dash kit is brand new. I sent it to a company to get a custom dash kit made to fit the aftermarket dash. They sent it back when they were done with it.

Please let me know that you're interested, thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I should probably post a picture of the relay harness.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Prices can be negotiable, but please be reasonable.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey I was curious if you still had the headlights for sale? I live in the same paradise called Clovis and could take them off your hands

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet man. I do still have them. When could you meet up? After 4 works for me as that's when I normally get off.

·
Supercharged 4G69
161 Posts
Still have them tails?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes Austin, I do. I'm waitingfor the movers to deliver my stuff Thursday. I had a few other ppl interested but I stopped getting responses. Let me know if you're still interested.

·
Eclipse Fan
83 Posts
What does the relay harness go to?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I bought the relay harness for the HID kit I bought for my headlights. They're meant to be hooked up from your battery directly to your headlights for a direct power source.

·
Supercharged 4G69
161 Posts
I PM'd you. I want those tails.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Both you guys have been PM'd back. Now it's all down to who comes through. I've had a lot of interest in these tails but no one has come though.

·
Supercharged 4G69
161 Posts
Too late. No one got back to me on a timely manner so I just picked up a pair from jason Willis with autocity

1 - 15 of 15 Posts