Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First day on the site and its definitely been alot of help. First things first. Im looking for the best place to buy the throttle body spacer for my 2011 Eclipse GS. I've been looking online and havent really came up with anything. Does anyone know if they make them or if any of the older models fit? Also does it really help to bypass the throttle body and add the spacer? Thats my first goal, next will be a CIA and exhaust system. I dont know about the exhaust though should I go catback or just replace mufflers with some magnaflow or flowmasters? I know it's not true dual exhaust but anything would help me at this moment in time.

I would really appreciate any feedback. Seeing as this is also my first tuner I've ever owned. lol :)

·
Mr. Offensive
6,708 Posts
Welcome! hope you find everything you are looking for to start your modding addiction of right!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Welcome man wish I could be more help but I haven't done throttle body yet on my gs so not sure about where to find it but I'm sure someone on here can help with that and read around there is a lot of knowledge already out about the exhaust basically if you want power go full of you just want sound go muffler good luck modding man

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She's pretty much bare bones right now. I blacked out the Mitsu badges. I removed ECLIPSE because it's effing horrible. Bought her stock at 50,000km yes "km" boys I'm in Canada lol. Probably do a full body kit and hood l, but would first like to get this motor tuned up and add some goodies. Then I'll worry about looks after. ;)

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts