Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have a 2006 eclipse hatchback V6. The check engine soon light came on and I brought the car to a mechanic. He has identified the issue as a canister valve problem, but can't seem to find the part anywhere. It is not the part number 1500A035. I have attached pictures of the actual part on my car. Does anyone know the Mitsubishi part number for this?

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello All,

I have a 2006 eclipse hatchback V6. The check engine soon light came on and I brought the car to a mechanic. He has identified the issue as a canister valve problem, but can't seem to find the part anywhere. It is not the part number 1500A035. I have attached pictures of the actual part on my car. Does anyone know the Mitsubishi part number for this?

Thanks!
So I actually had the mechanic pull the part out and the part number written on it is K5T45483. Has anyone ever come across this? It looks like it is a Nissan part number and I can't find it anywhere online either.

Attachments

·
Registered
07 GS 5spd (still working on it)
24 Posts
Got the same issue....called everyone all over the country. No one makes it and no one has one. Only hope is finding one in a junkyard I guess. Did you have any luck?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts