Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm on page 194 of https://tearstone.com/eclipsefsm/2006_PS24S_MMNA_SM_PDF/GR00000400-90.pdf looking at connector A28, which is for the air temp sensor for the A/C, I'm trying to figure out which pin is pin 1 and which is pin 2. Is the little diagram in the bottom left for the connector in the Point of View of looking into the connector from the "back" of the "front" of the connector? Thanks guys

·
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I figured it didn’t matter the polarity on it but just wanted to try to get it right

·
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I got the plug soldered on and new sensor soldered on, scan tool showed correct temp within about 1-2 F and the code cleared
Thanks guys

·
Super Moderator
341 Posts
I got the plug soldered on and new sensor soldered on, scam tool showed correct temp within about 1-2 F and the code cleared
Thanks guys
Scam tool? Great to hear you got this fixed. Been some time since it's been broken.

·
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got the plug soldered on and new sensor soldered on, scam tool showed correct temp within about 1-2 F and the code cleared
Thanks guys
Scam tool? Great to hear you got this fixed. Been some time since it's been broken.
Sorry meant scan tool, like OBD reader, I went into the A/C system on it and read the live data and checked the outside temp sensor reading

1 - 9 of 9 Posts