Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 09 Mitsubishi Galant ES Mivic 2.4L, yes the 4G69. What's been done so far is, DC Sports Cold Air Intake with Throttle Body Spacer, Port and Polished Throttle Body, Road Race Motorsports Performance Underdrive Pully, Road Race Motorsports Performance Header with Borla Exhaust without cat's, High Performance Transmission Cooler, Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors with Carbon Fiber and Ceramic Pads, JDM Stage 3 Computer Chip. I NEED A TUNE HELP!

·
Ricer
2009 BMW 3-Series 335i Coupe
135 Posts
What is a JDM stage 3 computer chip? You can pay about $300-$500 for Hackish to tune the ECU (He's on Facebook) but you'll have to ship your ECU to him last time I checked. You can have Stayer tune the ECU remotely as well. Stayer is on Whatsapp I believe. How much horsepower are you expecting from these mods?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The problem is it's running rich I know I need air an fuel looked at. I'm not trying to get a ton of power, is a Mitsubishi Galant but I just want it running the way it should with what I've done

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 GT
6,845 Posts
What is a JDM stage 3 computer chip? You can pay about $300-$500 for Hackish to tune the ECU (He's on Facebook) but you'll have to ship your ECU to him last time I checked. You can have Stayer tune the ECU remotely as well. Stayer is on Whatsapp I believe. How much horsepower are you expecting from these mods?
Michael doesn't tune these anymore, ECUs haven't needed to be mailed since I think around 2011, and Staas hasn't been around in ages.

I'm going to close the double post, and move it to the tuning section.

Carry it on here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.