Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Heyshar. I've been a member since last year. I didnt know how this worked so I have never write anything over here. Now I have a problem and I dont know if this is the right forum. But my car is a 08 Mitsubishi Eclipse gt 3.8 M/T. Im having problems trying to find the flywheel torque bolts for it. I dont know if you guys can help me with that?? Thanks.

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2006+2007 GT
6,054 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sabertooth thanks but I was asking for the bolts... and no... no dealerships sell them, not even directly with Mitsubishi the bolts are discontinued. And even dealerships can't order the bolts that I need. Another thing, about that photo, i have seen that before with the other part that shows the transmission and slave cylinder, that's not the same year.
Mitsubishi online dont have it either... if you buy it they will send you an email telling u that they dont have it and that they are gonna refund your money

Attachments

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2006+2007 GT
6,054 Posts
It'll be the same across the entire generation, 2006-2012, and that's straight from the service manual for the 4G.

But that's unfortunate nobody has the bolts. I'm throwing ARP Evo 4G63 ones into my GS, I'd imagine there's something comparable you can get your hands on just the same.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I need flywheel bolts but can't get them from Mitsubishi. Need to know the diameter, thread pitch, and hardness. I guess I'll have to go get a thread pitch gauge and calipers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I believe the 72 has regular bolt (hex) heads where the 75's are torx socket head cap screws. They are recessed with no way to get a socket down around them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts