Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

121 - 140 of 159 Posts

·
4,111 Posts
My car has 320,000
You're on the top of the leader board, WOW!!

Sorry to hear you lost your engine!!

I'd like to hear more about your car's experience, that's a ton of miles. We all know that ever car has its little problems as it gets older, what if any kind of problems have you experience?? Any other major breaks, broken parts, failures, things to look out for, ect. This information would be greatly appreciated for Club 4G members and I.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First post ever, I have an 06 eclipse gt sport (Daily driver) Great car ran it from 115,000 to 160k. Problem is, the motor just blew, I did skip out on the oil change for about 400miles, recently because of financial issues. I'm thinking about replacing the engine. Also saving up to replace the clutch, just for safety

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an 06 GT with 155k miles. The clutch has been replaced, which is the only major work I know of. I need to replace the timing belt soon but the engine runs very well. I have a CAI and exhaust. Thinking of putting headers on soon but I have been told it may not pass emissions.

·
Basically Stock
5,824 Posts
I have an 06 GT with 155k miles. The clutch has been replaced, which is the only major work I know of. I need to replace the timing belt soon but the engine runs very well. I have a CAI and exhaust. Thinking of putting headers on soon but I have been told it may not pass emissions.
Welcome to the club! Throw up a post about yourself in the newcomers section if you'd like, it's a great spot to make an introduction

·
226 Posts
172,000 miles drivin hard 08 gs

121 - 140 of 159 Posts