Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Arriving at the meet:

It was the best turn-out in 8 years at Thundervalley...

Let the show begin:

This one was sick:

GT-R

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Funny:

slammed:

Backseat full of Nos and Trophies....wow:

Nismo:

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

This guy was a fool:

Look Familiar?:

Breadbox:

Donk Crew:

RX-8:

GT:

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I have a few drag races on video...I'll try to get them up here in a bit.

·
I'm the BEST
3,329 Posts
That rx8 looks nasty the engine compartment looks so confusing!!! Joe did u run yours

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^nah....I'm just not ready/tuned to cut her loose over and over again. but I tell you - I could have whipped the ass of 80%- 90% of the 'bracket' or 'test n' tune' cars that were running....and a fair share of the class cars I think. I would have been FI-sport.

·
I'm the BEST
3,329 Posts
^ dam Joe get it going man I want to see it go... R u still on stage 1 pully??

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nope stage 2. never owned the stage 1 pulley. well my other 6G75 should be here sometime relatively soon...then build. then drop in...then re-tune....then cooling and fuel system...then re-tune....then I'll be ready. A lot of this is money I am still saving up for, so it's going to be a little while.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
nope stage 2. never owned the stage 1 pulley. well my other 6G75 should be here sometime relatively soon...then build. then drop in...then re-tune....then cooling and fuel system...then re-tune....then I'll be ready. A lot of this is money I am still saving up for, so it's going to be a little while.
nice pics man, am I blind or did I see only 1 ECLIPSE- CHOP

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^yeah man, me and tanner were the only 4gs I saw there....Tanner said the judges looked at my car like 3X as long as his and the others close by, so I have to believe I was CLOSE on winning best Mitsubishi....but some damn Evo X took it, of course. :(

I did see one other 2g. and I saw 1 1g whipping ass on the dragstrip. I have some videos of that....let me try to get them up.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
^nah....I'm just not ready/tuned to cut her loose over and over again. but I tell you - I could have whipped the ass of 80%- 90% of the 'bracket' or 'test n' tune' cars that were running....and a fair share of the class cars I think. I would have been FI-sport.
Think you could take that 9.01 i got on tape? XD Nah really i bet you could have taken most of everything.
Fucking evo X's... What, no whole car shots of my car?

EDIT: I love that my 10$ sword got more attention than his whole supercharger setup from most of the crowd :p

·
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠
5,563 Posts
That sword was pretty dope

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
EDIT: I love that my 10$ sword got more attention than his whole supercharger setup from most of the crowd :p
you'd think that sword would have closed the deal....

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^thanks rob. yeah we had a blast and keeps getting bigger every year down here - so that is good.

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Drag Race Videos

2 10 second cars slug it out................

1g kicks some ass but the track timer malfunctions for some reason:

·
Much Parts, Little Money.
1,772 Posts
WOW! That 1g was booking it! And the whole sword thing was pretty b.a. and creative. :) I enjoyed the pics, thanks for sharing joey!

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WOW! That 1g was booking it! And the whole sword thing was pretty b.a. and creative. :) I enjoyed the pics, thanks for sharing joey!
sure thing man. yeah I couldn't believe it when Tanner pulled out the sword!! I was like holy shit are you serious? and he was...and it was cool as shit. got a bunch of attention. We even took his hood prop off about halfway through cause it looked like shit just sitting on there.

not enough to win best mitsubishi tho...wtf is up w/ that?

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lotsa funnn. :)
we'll get yours ready to show next year...even if you don't win, so what? we'll get some rims and some other mods, shine her up nice, then you can show out and represent x8s. :woohoo:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts