Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I have a plug that I can't find where it goes! The MAF is plugged in this is a smaller 2 prong red and pink wire plug that went to the old air box.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is your car a GT, and is that the plug for the airbox flap that no longer exists? If yes, ignore it
It is and it did.I was just wondering what I COULD do with it to clean up the bay so far I just zip tied it to the MAF harness in a reverse direction. Oh and thank You for the reply.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I cut the wires different lengths wrapped them around the harness separately with black tape then covered the whole harness with a harness wrap, problem solved. I didn't know if I should cut them before I was sure they were no longer needed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually wrote in there "cut them, they're useless now" at first as my reply lol. But most people don't do stuff like that.

I'm happy to see another crazy like me who has no intents of going back to stock ever
My reply to that is always, "If I wanted stock, I'd have never busted my butt and bank customizing." Some like us dig it, some don't, I'll let them build theirs.............lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts