I'm looking for a rocker arm for any 6g75m engine. Part number is MN176027. I will buy the entire intake rocker arm assy if I HAVE to but I only need the one rocker arm. I'm not sure if C 1-2 means anything but I added pictures to help clarify any confusion. And im sure it doesn't matter but this is for the head closest to the front of the car.

Finger Tool Household hardware Revolver Wood

Revolver Trigger Wood Gun barrel Metal