Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
4G Vendor"A&A AUTOKITS X"
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
****Please, if you don't like the lip/body kit or/style...keep your comments to yourself.
This is not a topic on how good or bad the lip is.******

Hello!
I'm introducing the new "E4E M style" front lip
There have been many requests by members to produce a different style lip that'll match the style of the car.
"Eclipse4eva customs" Just finish the new "E4E M style" front lip for all in the 4G community.

Better pictures coming soon

The fitting is very good, you don't need to do anything with it. There are no gaps nor fitting issues, so that body shops can't charge you an arm and a leg to repair it and lie only to take you're money.

For a limited time only!
I'm running an introductory Group-buy price...which means a discount price!
After the due date, any one could buy it for regular/retail price.

This will fit any 2006-2008 models

Retail price $280

1-5 orders $250
6-10 orders $230
11+ orders $200

Group buy will end on September 19th

- Shipping price depends on where you live, could be from $90 to $130. (Send me a pm with your zip code)

- Carbon Fiber will be added in the middle part for an additional $80.

- Front lip could be painted any factory color as requested for a good low price (match color and high quality paint) one tone or 2-tones color.

I'm taking orders and deposits now!

Deposit is only $100 or whatever you wanna give (pay in full).
Front lips will be shipped out in order in which they are paid in full.
If you pay in full now, lets say $250, and when we hit more than 10 orders, the difference will be refunded to you.

Do not miss out on this opportunity to have your new front lip (for less the $300) shipped directly to you!

Please send payments through my paypal account " [email protected] "
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send a pm or e-mail me.

Thanks,
Eclipse4eva

·
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
goddamnit. i like this lip but i already ordered by 09 gt bumper...and this lip wont fit
could be fit, it just i didn't have the chance to make a test fit but even if need to modify something will be minor , I promised to make it fit for 09+ models

Thanks,
Eclipse4eva

·
The Dark Side
2,033 Posts
how much more to be painted?

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
im gunna watch this, i really want one but idk how much this is gunna be with paint and shipping...alex, check your pm

·
Legit Member
1,234 Posts
i'm definitely interested. could i get a picture of the car from the side first though? i'd like to see the side profile of the car with the lip on. thanks

·
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i want but i dunno if i can have the money by the 19th...pm sent
im gunna watch this, i really want one but idk how much this is gunna be with paint and shipping...alex, check your pm
PM'd with questions
need a PM for total price for painted front with shipping to CANADA (N5R 6J8) and CF middle
pm sent also . How about an all carbon fiber option ? After this I want sides and rear done . :bigthumb:
pm sent :bigthumb:

·
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i'm definitely interested. could i get a picture of the car from the side first though? i'd like to see the side profile of the car with the lip on. thanks
I will try to take some more pictures, we didn't have time because is raining almost everyday in south Florida.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
That looks great, How much to paint sunset orange and ship to 75065

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Question 2, What is the lip made of and how well will it hold up compared to the stock bumper.

Thanks for the hard work on a nice looking product.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts