Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a buddy of mine sold his Evo. he had a ralli art oil cap and a ralli art license plate frame that he did not have on his car. Considering that I don't have a ralli art part on my 4G, would it be considered acceptable to put them on my car? I mean, I want to put them on because they look cool Lol. Could i get just your thoughts please, ladies and gentlemen?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
most people have the ralliart oil cap and badges on their eclipse so its mainly up to you. if you like it then put them on!

·
The "Touring" Eclipse
1,698 Posts
If they are free, sure why not? haters can't hate on free right?

if you have to pay for them...I wouldn't, but that's just me

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats what I figured. My co-worker, whom also drives an evo, thinks it's cheesy. I was probably going to put them on anyways, I looked up that oil cap and they sell for almost 100 bucks! I would never dream of paying that much for a part like that, it certainly doesn't seem like it's worth 100 bucks.

I appreciate the input. I dunno if I'll go with a matching badge just yet, tho. Lol

·
Registered
381 Posts
thats what I figured. My co-worker, whom also drives an evo, thinks it's cheesy. I was probably going to put them on anyways, I looked up that oil cap and they sell for almost 100 bucks! I would never dream of paying that much for a part like that, it certainly doesn't seem like it's worth 100 bucks.

I appreciate the input. I dunno if I'll go with a matching badge just yet, tho. Lol
personally been debating on getting the ralliart pin for the front grill, just cause I think it looks sweet.

·
Elitist Prick
2,632 Posts
Technically, the oil cap is Ralliart and the frame is Ralliart, so you would have Ralliart parts.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)

·
Registered
381 Posts
I know, but man it looks so sexy.

For the record, this is a link to purchase the cap.
RALLIART SPORTS OIL FILLER CAP: RED (4G63)-Options Auto Salon - Sport Compact Car Performance Parts

for the record, I didn't think it would fit the v6 motor but it fits fine. also, I'm sure you can find a cheaper one, that was just a quick Google search.
In the long run, it's your car, if you like it, do it. If someone says something ask them for car payments because apparently they think it's their car too.

That's what I do with me wheels anyways haha

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I wouldn't worry about what other people think is acceptable. It's your ride. I could care less what the dude next to me thinks about my car. Doing things your way makes you much more unique than following the crowd.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wouldn't worry about what other people think is acceptable. It's your ride. I could care less what the dude next to me thinks about my car. Doing things your way makes you much more unique than following the crowd.

You're absolutely right. Still though, in certain cases it's good to get a general consensus of what's considered taboo or not. I'll be honest, I was going to put that oil cap and license frame on anyways. But, getting the opinion from most to you that it's not that big of a deal makes me feel better in doing so.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
You're absolutely right. Still though, in certain cases it's good to get a general consensus of what's considered taboo or not. I'll be honest, I was going to put that oil cap and license frame on anyways. But, getting the opinion from most to you that it's not that big of a deal makes me feel better in doing so.
That's what we are here for

·
The "Touring" Eclipse
1,698 Posts
^exactly, your car, your ride, do what you please and don't worry about what others say. I think these items are much better than putting stupid stickers all over your car like every other 19 yo helladumb swagfags do who don't know the meaning of clean modification

when i see this shit

I think this shit

just my h/o though

·
Registered
381 Posts
^exactly, your car, your ride, do what you please and don't worry about what others say. I think these items are much better than putting stupid stickers all over your car like every other 19 yo helladumb swagfags do who don't know the meaning of clean modification

I think this shit

just my h/o though
I think that's a skate rats car, not hellaflush :p

but am a fan of the "go ahead make my day" sticker lol
just wouldn't put that shit on my car.

·
Elitist Prick
2,632 Posts
As king of the ricers, I give you a free pass to do as you will with your car. If anyone gives you grief, tell them that THE Elitist Prick has given permission.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts