Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<
23,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Exterior: E4E Lip, 35% Side Tint & 5% rear Tint, Shaved Rear Badges, Rear 6/10 Smoked Overlays, Carbon Fiber Emblems, Spoiler Delete, Projector Eyelids, 3 Piece Powder coated Grille w/ Ralliart Badge...

Suspension: TEIN H-Luxury Springs Kit...

Brakes: Painted Calipers

Engine/Drivetrain: RIPP Supercharger, Upgraded Injectors, Headers, HKS Hi-Power Axle Back, Fujita Cold Air Intake, Ralliart Pressure Oil Cap, Hood Dampers...

Interior: Alloy Pedals, MOMO Shifter, Carbon Fiber Dome, and Door Sills ...

Stereo System/Electronics: Pioneer AVIC-D3 Navigation/DVD, Rockford Fosgate 1 farad cap, Polk MOMO 6x9s, Polk MOMO 5 1/2 comps, 1000w Audiopipe amp, 8" Polk MOMO sub...

Exterior Lighting: CinCityDesigns OEM Halo Black Housings, CinCityDesigns Front Color Matched Housing with Color Changing Projectors, 6000 HIDs, 4300 high beam HIDs, 7000 Nokya Fogs...

Interior Lighting: Blue Neon Ambient...

Wheels/Tires: 18" MOMO Ten S Black rims, Avenger R Tires, and Teal Gorilla Anodized Lug Nuts...

07 Spyder GT loaded...
bought it on the last day of March 07
From Shreveport, LA...

^newest shot....

Whats crazy is that i will post more pics when i go through the next 2 1/2 rolls

updated march 30, 2009*

I hope you ENJOYED

____

·
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<
23,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well here are some new shots i just got back... Kera shot all of these...

JB4G its funny ur car was what got me thinking powder coating in the first place... plus i enjoyed looking at ur moving shots... Thanks again man...

·
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<
23,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1st off sorry for the dirt... she desided to go out to her dad's house the other day (BFE)... well take a look at the b4 after this Tuesday or Wednesday it will be...

i guess polished... i do wish it was black... i just paint it... or get it powdercoated...

anyways Kera doesn't know i bought the Intake... she knows i have been dieing to get the damn thing but with all the stuff we r doing lately... it wasn't the smartest thing to get...

SO... i am going to act like im working over at the house while she is sleeping and im going to switch intakes and not tell here... she won't have a clue until she cranks it up... odds r she will just drive it and think holy crap what happen :( is my car going to explode... im sorry it will make my week once she hears the sound (and hopefully feels the difference) she will b sold on the choice... and she might just say stuff under her breathe than what was coming to me... :) ... wish me luck:headspin:

·
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<
23,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well this is what came in the Orange box... I really like the HAT... and the BAG...
no drink thou... they must of stopped doing that nasty energy drink...

·
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<
23,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah im actually wearing the hat right now... yeah im a dork...

Say hello to my little friend...:Biggrin:

and i painted the calipers and the center caps & emblem w/ a good clear coat b4 she got home... she was so suprized when she started it up... she said "wow does the brakes make it loader?" wow what a blonde moment :lol: after she reved it she had a :biggrin: on her face... it worked good... i got praise for doing something i shouldn't have done...

·
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<
23,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here are some new pics.........

Fujita CAI... but im sorry for the clearity... the 5.1 is better than my 1.3 phone atleast...

AND THIS THE LEECLIPSE SHOT... :biggrin:

·
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<
23,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice ...j-rod is ur ride only the tran-am ?
hahaha no... I also own this...

&

this is my daily driver... I own 32% of AIM so i got this Avalanche advertiseing like crazy... I also designed this skin from tip to tip... (its funny i have a K&N CAI, it has been tuned, with the heads port and polished "i had to take the heads off b/c of 3 broken exhaust bolts so when they where off they where milled and polished", and a 40 Series Flowmaster on it)

&

I also own Kera's car... i have Really good credit for my age... "due to me owning AIM... through our credit card history, etc... so i got a 3 yr note with a 4.3% when i was 21yrs old in LA... she was looking at 5yr note with a 17% when she was 22yrs old in LA... so the car is in my name but... dude whats mine is hers... thats how this marriage stuff works... so all these cars are ours...:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 244 Posts