Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gparf
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't decide which one I should get for my rear license plate...

And heres what the back of my car looks like

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Nothing about the car is ralliart eithor..I say Jdm!
:werd:

If you're going to go sticking Ralliart indications on the car, then make sure you at least have the Ralliart-style body kit; with future plans of boosting that puppy. Otherwise it's no better than a Civic with a "Type-R" logo on it. Don't be that guy. :)

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Nothing about the car is ralliart eithor..I say Jdm!
The car is closer to Ralliart than it is JDM. At least there is a 4g Ralliart Eclipse.

Not to mention that "JDM" logo is student driver in Japan.

·
Club4G Admin
5,251 Posts
Garrett, I would do something a bit more original. I'm with these other guys, neither one of those plates apply to the 4G.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Considering the ralliart eclipse was never in production there isnt really one, so the car isn't closer to either kinda in the middle, I got roadraceengineering plates front and rear

·
Gparf
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wasn't going to get JDM or ralli art because I have those parts, more along the lines they give me inspiration to do what I do to my car. Like for example painting my front bumper ralli art style. but russ you're right I should just do something more me :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Considering the ralliart eclipse was never in production there isnt really one, so the car isn't closer to either kinda in the middle, I got roadraceengineering plates front and rear
There really is ONE though.:scratch:

Just because a car isn't in production doesn't mean it can't exist.

·
Real men have a STICK!
3,220 Posts
TBH Ralliart is a brand itself that the Eclipse does not garner, but you could make an argument that it is a high-performance motorsports division of Mitsubishi, and if your car is modded, it is a "high-performance" car. Our cars aren't Ralliart or JDM, but if you are set on getting one, I'd pick Ralliart. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts