Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
8K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Steve_06_Ark 
#1 ·
Congratulations to Steve_06_Ark for being the first to step up for the special edition COTM, saving me from picking!

https://www.club4g.org/board/interi...show/119289-06-gt-multiple-modifications.html

2006 GT (Silver) Automatic
Mods: AEM cold air intake, RRE Competition Stainless Steel Race Headers, Centric PosiQuiet Brake Pads, Stoptech Slotted Brake Rotors, Magnaflow axleback exhaust, Fatmat sound dampening, Tinted rear lights, custom rear wing, 18" OEM wheels, Steel braided brake lines.

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks, still have so much work to do. It's you guys that inspired me to even attempt some of this stuff. I wish I was stronger on the mechanical side, but that's the value of this community (always experts to ask and bounce ideas off).
Anyways, maybe after I'm finished with the project (hopefully before winter sets in) I'll actually earn a place on the roster. :)
Covid craziness slowed my progress this spring but I should have some updates real soon now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.