Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Most recent picture of car:

I have always been into eclipses, started out getting a 3g gs auto, then a gs 5 speed for a project car, sold that to a buddy and moved onto a real beat gt spyder 5 speed 3g that I have been slowly building up for fun. Got an internship 3 hours away from home, so I decided I would finally get something reliable and I have always loved 4gs, so I spent this whole year looking for a CLEAN like new 4g.. Finally picked one up last weekend.... 31k miles, 1 owner, 6speed premium fully loaded GT :inlove1:

The cars I currently own

gs auto (first eclipse) few mods include injen CAI, kyb struts, tein springs, etc:

the ratchet spyder gt 5 speed, mods include d2 coils, poly motor mounts (planning to use mostly for auto cross):

and my new 4g gt 6speed parked with the 3g auto, yes I park in those "compact car" spots like an asshole infront of my apartment :biggrin::

the 4g is literally perfect condition, no dings, paint blemishes, and no interior scraps/rips, came with all paper work including the price sticker. I am overall real happy with the car.

Plans:
I mostly want to keep this one stock, trying to score some springs cause the wheel gap is almost as unbearable as the 3g stock one. But other than that, this one is so well preserved and garage kept, I want to keep it simple/stock.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks guys!

Got the car cleaned up for cars and coffee last weekend with my buddy (his mustang in the backgronud)

Haven't done much except some royal purple and a k&n intake filter just to replace the oem one. However I just ordered some eibach pro kit springs, I will be putting them on next week. They're perfect because I just wanted a conservative drop to eliminate that 4x4 stance.

Next purchase will probably be some ichiba spacers

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ended up ordering some D2-BR coilovers from Auto City Imports

Great quality, running them on five notches off of hard. Great feel to it.

During adjustment:

All finished:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
New wheel time... was originally going to get rpf1s... but I ran into a good deal on 2012 wheels, brand new from the local enkei factory. I wanted wheels that would hold up in salty snowy season, yet still be aesthetically pleasing

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got alignment and went lower :runaway:

5 bucks for the both shipped from ebay, couldn't resist :bigthumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts