Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey GTA people,
Does anyone know a good shop with reasonable rates to install lowering springs?
I was planning on installing them myself but injured my back recently :Fail :ghey:

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
Hey GTA people,
I was planning on installing them myself but injured my back recently :Fail :ghey:
Not sure on pricing but my other club we deal alot with Motorcity Mitsubishi in Whitby - mention the TTS = Toronto Tuner Syndicate and see if they give you a good rate. Haven't done it myself yet as hubbie said car is new and money could go to better things like the house lol what does he know eh:biggrin:

Hey join our facebook GTA 4g group too!

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Hey GTA people,

No excuses please....:blah: Your car is your life!!!!!

I installed my own springs with a pinched sciatic nerve in my lower back & a meniscus tear in my Knee(My car comes 1st)...Suck it up!!!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure on pricing but my other club we deal alot with Motorcity Mitsubishi in Whitby - mention the TTS = Toronto Tuner Syndicate and see if they give you a good rate. Haven't done it myself yet as hubbie said car is new and money could go to better things like the house lol what does he know eh:biggrin:

Hey join our facebook GTA 4g group too!
Thanks, also I requested to join that group.

No excuses please....:blah: Your car is your life!!!!!

I installed my own springs with a pinched sciatic nerve in my lower back & a meniscus tear in my Knee(My car comes 1st)...Suck it up!!!!:biggrin:
^You are hardcore!^ Seriously though, does anyone else have any suggestions that dont involve "sucking it up"???

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anyone? the ppl that got their springs installed in GTA, what shop did you use?

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
anyone? the ppl that got their springs installed in GTA, what shop did you use?
As I said I only know Motorcity Mitsubishi to date - haven't done my car

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For anyone looking to get their springs installed, here is a list of reputible shops I found in the GTA and their pricing estimate for installation:

Bullock City - $282.50
Advance Powerhouse - $160
360 Auto - $130

1 - 7 of 7 Posts