Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my brand new unused Luk dual mass flywheel for six speed GTs. As the opening sentence suggests, this is right out of the box (box is not original) ready to install and in flawless condition. 26 pounds.

Reason for selling: went ahead and used the Aasco lightweight flywheel for my build as originally intended and don't need the Luk. Asking $225 + shipping. Reply or PM me for further information and/or photographs. Peace.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Selling my brand new unused Luk dual mass flywheel for six speed GTs. As the opening sentence suggests, this is right out of the box (box is not original) ready to install and in flawless condition. 26 pounds.

Reason for selling: went ahead and used the Aasco lightweight flywheel for my build as originally intended and don't need the Luk. Asking $225 + shipping. Reply or PM me for further information and/or photographs. Peace.

OK so I have a question I have a 2006 Mitsubishi eclipse GT V6 automatic with tripped tonic I replaced the starter because I thought it was bad now it just grind and locks up not sure what’s wrong with it any idea what it could be

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 GT
6,664 Posts
OK so I have a question I have a 2006 Mitsubishi eclipse GT V6 automatic with tripped tonic I replaced the starter because I thought it was bad now it just grind and locks up not sure what’s wrong with it any idea what it could be
You should make a new post about it instead of posting on a 3 year old ad that has nothing to do with it.

And also check your starter ring on the torque converter (I believe it's all 1 piece on the GT auto, not a flex plate).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts