Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Okay I just tried to login to it and now it's saying "unable to load system template files. You are probably missing files or your templates path is not properly configured"
So it is still opening Fastworks even with the error message, do you think I can still use the software like this like will it still tune the car okay??? I actually installed the newer version and surprisingly its not getting those first two error messages anymore about "unable to create uploads directory"

· Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 Mid Engine GT
8,161 Posts
Yeah, you won't have templates nor will you be able to upload your car info to the server without a license.

But run the newer one not the old. The old was just to set up the file paths without having to change your windows security settings

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I just ordered the Taxtrix 2.0 openport cable. Only thing I don't like is that the only option was to ship it with USPS. They said that it shipped out today and gave me a tracking number, but when I click on it says
A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 6:58 pm on January 24, 2023 in SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94103. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.
Pre-Shipment

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94103
January 24, 2023, 6:58 pm

So I guess we'll see how that goes...

· Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 Mid Engine GT
8,161 Posts
That means the company printed a shipping label themselves, which is 100% normal with all carriers, but the carrier has not yet picked up the item.

It's something anyone can do, but is common practice with businesses which do a lot of shipping. Especially if the label was created at 6:58pm, most carrier pick ups in my experience with carriers and my wholesale network aren't past 4pm. I'd never had one later than that which wasn't with a multi million dollar company like RockAuto or Amazon with specialized shipping deals with their carriers. Early afternoon, late morning usually, depending on what they have for deliveries in the area if there isn't a scheduled daily pick up.

So, I'd describe the typical process when I sell that way as:
Order comes in
I pack the item
I print a shipping label for it, attach it to the package, and notify the carrier. They give me a tracking number which I pass to my customer.
The carrier comes to pick it up on the next business day (usually before 2pm in my case, exactly 4pm with my old wholesaler though for example as they did daily pick ups)
The carrier scans it into their system as picked up either on receipt of it, or when they get to the sorting facility/depot.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Here's the exhaust video without the blown out microphone. I used a different phone to record it:
Also, USPS is telling me the Tacrix 2.0 Openport cable is going to arrive today. I am right about to buy the tune off your website. I want the rpm limiter to still be stock, 6500rpm or whatever it is from the factory. Want the top speed limiter removed as well of course. As for the pops and bangs, I want them to be as aggressive as you can possibly make them without damaging anything. If it's possible, I want them to sound like gunshots when I let off the gas... The car is an automatic, catless, 2.25 inch exhaust, stock airbox, but it is opened up in the bottom where the intake resonator used to be, so I guess it's equivalent to a cold air intake, my e-mail for Fastworks is [email protected]. How long does it normally take for the license to activate...

21 - 28 of 28 Posts