Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Droganto
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By the way before anyone say anything "I personally don't like the fitting of the hood, i"m working on it" In the meantime Enjoy.

·
Droganto
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey i swear i saw the same car at USP BBQ ..was that urs if so the car looks great but the hood blows big dick
Yes it was my car, and yeah I know the hood, sucks, but there's really not much I can do about it, Im still working on it, but you saw the fitting it really sucks.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I like your car manny. How much did you get it paint? the front, top, mirror, and back. I want to do similar to you, so I just want to know how much you got it paint so I won't get cheated from the body shop.

·
Registered
514 Posts
i like the contrast of the crome headlights and taillights doesnt make the black and orange theme to much.

·
Droganto
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like your car manny. How much did you get it paint? the front, top, mirror, and back. I want to do similar to you, so I just want to know how much you got it paint so I won't get cheated from the body shop.
$900 but I had to pay a little extra to the guy, because the piece of S***HT Hood. He had to heated and try to molded to the car and as you can see still didnt fit right.

·
4G SEXY EDITION
2,833 Posts
Sweet car!! Im jealous

·
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<
23,227 Posts
good job... i really like it... im only going to suggest you save th badges... its a cheap big difference... but it still looks GREAT!!!!

·
Droganto
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looking good Manny :)
Thanks! Russ now You know why I need the hood pins. When I was driving to Coral Spring on Sat, that hood was lifting almost an inch from the side. WHich is making the hood bend more and more.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts