Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
09 GS. When I push the 2 lights they work. The light switch doesn't work. When I open the doors no lights. I had to get the top windshield rubber replaced. I went to Mitsubishi and was told I needed the whole map light assembly. They told me the part doesn't exist. Checked Ebay no luck. Any suggestions?

·
2,510 Posts
U sure the switch on the roof is in the correct position to turn on with the doors?

Other than that, it could be a fuse or relay, or the ETACS module

When you open the door, the red door open light comes on in the instrument cluster right?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
U sure the switch on the roof is in the correct position to turn on with the doors?

Other than that, it could be a fuse or relay, or the ETACS module

When you open the door, the red door open light comes on in the instrument cluster right?
Yes, I tried the switch in both positions with the driver's door open and closed. The map lights will work when manually when pressed. Everything else electronically is working so that means the ETACS is working? The red light door does come on with the door open.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a similar issue in an 07 SE, my door courtesy lights don't work and my interior dome light doesn't work either. The door sensors both work as the door ajar light comes on and the windows move when I open/close the doors. Other than the dash the only lights that work in my car are the ones for the mirrors in the visors

1 - 11 of 11 Posts