Fastworks ECU Tune

Audio Mods:
Pioneer FH-X830BHS Head Unit
Pioneer GM-A3602 Amp
Rockford Fosgate P1 250watt rms 4ohm SVC in Rockford Ported Box

LEDGlow Underglow​

Here's a link to the closest thing to a build thread I could find
https://www.club4g.org/board/new-members-forum/113521-2006-eclipse.html

(Sorry for no voting or nominations, but I felt it was time for a fresh image and a chance to represent a great active member here)

Feel free to send me some fresh pictures and up to date info if you'd like it changed here, Kyle.

Drop nominations for next one up in the comments here.

·
1,979 Posts
Thanks for the nomination! I was really surprised to see this, thanks so much!

Edit: only other mod I’ve done to it since that post is the Hackish Fastworks ECU reflash
And just a lot of preventative maintenance

·
Registered
357 Posts
Nice! Congrats pcfreak4!

·
1,979 Posts
You're welcome. Thanks for hopping in all those times trying to help other members on here
Thanks and I love trying to help when I can, and I love my car

Idk if I ever said but we saved this car from the junkyard by buying it from Copart after someone had a front end collision due to the failing brakes which I had fixed by the 2015 ABS recall, I drove it after we fixed it for a while with the failed brakes and double pumping the pedal to stop was scary

I love this car's reliability and simplicity to work on by yourself

Thanks everyone for your kind comments, and let the 4G's rock on! :fever:

·
Authorized Kool Kid
10 Posts
Congrats! So cool to see a new one, Love the decals!

·
Basically Stock
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What do you guys think. Do you like the random feature COTM?

I have one lined up for April I think is pretty neat... It's also available for sale, if anyone wants an AWD 6G75 Eclipse for $2500 (seriously, that cheap. It's being sold because he's started a business, not because it's a heap of shit. Fully running, drifts too. You can't buy a stock GT for that). It's a pretty serious GT, and it's looking like turbo support is coming soon from my friend Alex K at Mr. Bishi Racing. This is a great time to jump on it. It's also being sold by a long time member on here. More details to come at the start of April, or PM me ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLt...GE-n0k45ni1bi-nkfNN1y7z7VnnjdA3GKa_fz14MnR29w

·
Registered
20 Posts
holy crap! Neone lights FTW! when i did have a riced out car i did everything to make it look less ricey. it was an srt-4 neon. and I used to think a 13.7 quarter was a quick car smh

1 - 18 of 18 Posts