Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone who’s still here. I’m from Phoenix AZ and I have been lurking here since I got my 2008 GS back in June and trying to soak in as much information as I can. Since I bought the car, I have put on the RRE headers and underdrive pulley, Injen SRI w/ “heat shield”, TB bypass, 2.25” Cat-back, new motor mounts, new hood, and done a “little” customization to the exterior (combination of wrap and dip). Hopefully sometime here soon I’ll be able to get it tuned by stayer or hackish. Hope I don’t annoy y’all too much.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
341 Posts
Glad to see you around. Question, did you purchase the car with that bumper or did you install it after purchasing? I LOVE that bumper and I'm wanting to buy it and install it on my car, but I haven't looked much into it since the bumpers are quite pricey.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glad to see you around. Question, did you purchase the car with that bumper or did you install it after purchasing? I LOVE that bumper and I'm wanting to buy it and install it on my car, but I haven't looked much into it since the bumpers are quite pricey.
My apologies, just started going through old posts and saw this.. the bumper is actually stock with a carbon fiber bumper cover from Auto Kits - X which can be bought through autocityimports.com. I then went through with Matte Black wrap to give the area the “Magnum” front bumper look.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts