Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

Mid Engine Eclipse Article

3K views 29 replies 7 participants last post by  Thundrr5 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Loved reading The Drive article last night, huge congrats Sabertooth!! Really cool to see you being the 4G ambassador in the auto press world. My question on next steps is how you're gonna handle the suspension since this is such a unique build. Doesn't seem like off the shelf BC Racing or similar would be a good fit if you're planning on tracking. This will be next level! Are you looking into custom Moton or MCS type coilovers?

Reactions: Mooyo1
#8 ·
Suspension is already ordered. Custom from BC Racing. Digressive rate valving matched with 4k front and 6k rear springs (it'll be just a hair softer than 10k front 6k rear that BC sells for a normal GT)

#9 ·
#15 ·
SimFlow, and then it uses Paraview for the graphic model. It's based in openFOAM but is a more advanced software.

They gave me a 6 month license to help with my R&D, but what's shown above is the low poly count slow free version.

#29 ·
You could try coming as a spectator, and see how you feel inside a car. Ride alongs are allowed, there just must be the same safety equipment in the car for passenger and driver.

Eg, I only have a harness in my driver's side for now, but have a regular 3 point belt on both sides. So I wore my 3 point only when I had a passenger last out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.