Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
So many ideas, But no $$$
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am making this thread for anyone and everyone, around Minnesota in the Mid west here. This thread will be for 4g of the Twin Cities (4g MN club) to get info out about all the 2 day meets we have during the summer.

We decided to start doing these 2 day meets, because of our growing club. And people don’t like to drive 6hr+ for one day meets, lol, I don’t blame them.

In this thread; we will talk about the basics, what, where, when, who, and whatever else i forgot to say. Also anyone can make suggestions on other meet ideas locations and so forth.

I am making this thread now more for discussions, but cause our big 2 day meets will not start till next summer. But for now subscribe to the threat, tell your friends and let us know what you want to see happen....ok I think that’s it.....

·
So many ideas, But no $$$
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shit i think i will just post all meet info on here, Info;
Everyone sound like Thursday Dec. 13th is going to be our next meet. It is undecided if this will be a 2 day meet just yet. This meet will be somewhat of a good bye party/ meet for Cody. It's more then likely his last time in MN, so the more the better. So everyone please let me know if u want to do a 2 day, and/or have a place for people to stay too...space is always limited. If anyone is coming from a far, of course u can stay, but most likely nothing is going to go down the next day......i think thats all ok bye

1 - 5 of 5 Posts