Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Hates carbon fiber
1,808 Posts
hey how do you update this to get the 2010 p/n's? the asa at work gets 2010 numbers but mine wont update? it says no internet updates available.

·
The dick of JUSTICE
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
hey how do you update this to get the 2010 p/n's? the asa at work gets 2010 numbers but mine wont update? it says no internet updates available.
You probably have an updated version of ASA at work. Could be that Mitsubishi doesn't update out-of-date systems.

·
Hates carbon fiber
1,808 Posts
at work they got the legit one that they pay 800 bucks a month for. (maybe its not that expensive) but its the same as teh one we got. same interface and everything, but their's just has the new 2010 models. mine stopped at updating after the 2009 eclipse, but before that, it would update just fine...

·
MiVEC Inside
4,234 Posts
Old thread :blah: I know

I downloaded the file for the usa version burned the ISO to a CD (i've done this before on this computer and never had problems) then i put the CD in the computer and it says blank disk, tried my fathers computer says blank disk. I can clearly see that the CD has been burned by looking at the back. Anyone else had any problems? I have tried several disks. Maybe my CD burner is crapped out?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all.
May this could be a stupid question but have anybody any pricelist .txt file in Euro to add to the Mitsubishi ASA software????

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nope. I don't think this copy of ASA has any prices in it at all.
no it hasn't. But we can put externar price list data if someone can find a file. I found some files in net but is different format maybe for newer version 1.5.

The file is a simple txt & anybody can add it to the software as external price list data.

·
Hates carbon fiber
1,808 Posts
no it hasn't. But we can put externar price list data if someone can find a file. I found some files in net but is different format maybe for newer version 1.5.

The file is a simple txt & anybody can add it to the software as external price list data.
it would be hard because mitsu updates their prices and changes part numbers every week.

can't help you dude. You'll just have to do the math.
psy-q any news on updates for the 2010 parts update?

·
The dick of JUSTICE
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
yeah, Mitsubishi changed the address of their update server. That's why we can't update anymore. I'm not sure what the new address is or if we can change it without updating the software anyways. Looks like we'll have to live with it as is. Good enough for most people.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
The link worked for me :ndance:

21 - 40 of 56 Posts