Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 endeavor. A push rod version of the 6g75. I am here to share the information i have learned and get some help hopefully as well.

Upper and lower intake manifold from a 2007 eclipse gt
Rear cat delete 3" exhaust back
Drilled slotted rotors
Upgraded ignition coils
Upgraded spark plugs
Ecu re-flash
Custom air intake
AC delete
Weight reduction 350+lbs

I am currently looking for the RIPP supercharger for the 3.8 v6. It would be the perfect finishing touch to my beautiful masterpiece. And any help would be greatly appreciated. I love this Mitsubishi so much. And it turns heads everywhere i lay it down. She has so much potential guys.. please. Lets do this. 1 of kind track hawk eating Mitsubishi 6g75 awd power.

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2006+2007 GT
6,295 Posts
Welcome to the club. The superchargers are hard to come by, but are around.

I'd bet coilovers for a 4G fit on the endeavor. That could be a fun one for you. Also, maybe get rid of the drilled rotors, they're not really an upgrade. And for upgraded spark plugs and coilpacks... You're not gonna see gains unless you're misfiring really with coilpacks, and the ones these engines use are an upgrade for Nissan GT-R and commonly see use on 1000+whp cars revving in the 9000rpm area. Be weary of "upgrades"

·
2,802 Posts
I’m curious as to what qualifies as a ignition coil and spark plug “upgrade”

The OEM are the best you’re gonna get

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’m curious as to what qualifies as a ignition coil and spark plug “upgrade” lol... just nice new (OEM) ones and a cooler spark plug. Both of you hung up on the wrong thing!!! I need this sc. I need to be roastin these other "fast" cars.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the club. The superchargers are hard to come by, but are around.

I'd bet coilovers for a 4G fit on the endeavor. That could be a fun one for you. Also, maybe get rid of the drilled rotors, they're not really an upgrade. And for upgraded spark plugs and coilpacks... You're not gonna see gains unless you're misfiring really with coilpacks, and the ones these engines use are an upgrade for Nissan GT-R and commonly see use on 1000+whp cars revving in the 9000rpm area. Be weary of "upgrades"
Broski... much like the other guy. Hung up on the wrong thing my guy. I just wanted yall to know i have nice new equipment in there. Dont worry about my plugs or coils or especially coilovers. Come on. Seriously... coilovers. No. I still plan to go off road. I NEED THIS SC. And I have been looking everywhere... im already beating v6 camaros and mustangs and Cadillacs ...this SC would put me in the v8 crushin range. Making em crap there pants as i whine past em. Please help a guy out. I know they are out there somewhere

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No other endeavor has ever been done like this. This is a 1 of a kind. 1 OF A KIND. WHO CAN SAY THAT??? YOU?? DOUBT IT. lets make it even more special. make it DROP JAWS

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Where are you located? There's a great shop in Van Nuys, CA that specializes in Montero, Endeavor and 6G75 upgrades/swaps. May be a good resource to reach out to even if you're not CA for custom SC info.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where are you located? There's a great shop in Van Nuys, CA that specializes in Montero, Endeavor and 6G75 upgrades/swaps. May be a good resource to reach out to even if you're not CA for custom SC info.
My maaaaannn. First im hearing of these guys. Thank you sir i will get in contact with them

·
Registered
257 Posts
I know of a shop that still has a brand new kit on its shelves that was never sold but the guy wants like 6k for everything. I was looking for one as well before I got the supercharger for a couple hundred bucks because the guy got it off of an eclipse at the junkyard. But yeah check Facebook marketplace for the eclipse because there are turbo kits and supercharger kits popping up every now and then. Or yeah you might have to try and go custom but that may be more expensive or just as expensive as the new one.

·
Basically Stock
6,295 Posts
Ah. Well, when you put something as an upgrade when it's just general maintenance, it'll raise a lot of attention as it's so bizarre. Also, colder plugs aren't an upgrade either. I have no issues at 22psi boost on stock heat range plugs still.

I agree though, Facebook marketplace for the supercharger. As for turbo... There never was a GT Turbo kit, nor is there a plan for one from any company I work with or know of. GT support rather sucks. It's because the costs are too high for the average GT owner, and significantly more than GS prices. So, there's no demand. If you can get enough people, I can make a GT kit happen.

The drilled and slotted rotors are also not an upgrade, but that's common.
Have you considered a rear mount turbo? Sure beats a supercharger, just doesn't install as easy.

·
140whp+15.72%= 162hp
407 Posts
No other endeavor has ever been done like this. This is a 1 of a kind. 1 OF A KIND. WHO CAN SAY THAT??? YOU?? DOUBT IT. lets make it even more special. make it DROP JAWS
~raises an eyebrow~ you sound disrespectul. In my opinion, a pink mohawk of dildos on your Endeavor would help you drop jaws as you whine or sneeze past V8's. But what do i know?

·
Registered
403 Posts
I think you missed the point he was trying to say for a different ride height cheaply you may be able to use our shocks and springs. As for finding a sc your quest is a journey for it nobody has just plenty laying around they are scarce and or incomplete if you find them more often than not. Good luck

·
Basically Stock
6,295 Posts
I can DEFINITELY say 1 of a kind on my eclipse build, by the way. It's likely the heaviest built 4G69, the only twin scroll turbo 4G69, and has a whole bunch of 1 off custom parts I made. It then also doesn't run an off the shelf tune.

You do come off as a dick, not gonna lie. But that's probably just because writing has no tone. I'm sure I do too.

But as what Smokey said, yes, I was just offering a suggestion of what you can use if you wanted different suspension, as they are shared platforms. Guys here chop out Endeavor parts too, typically for AWD

·
Registered
403 Posts
Aside from saber having the gs he’s one of the more knowledgeable builders in here, twin turbos which would make more power than a supercharger anyway. Dude knows his engines

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
~raises an eyebrow~ you sound disrespectul. In my opinion, a pink mohawk of dildos on your Endeavor would help you drop jaws as you whine or sneeze past V8's. But what do i know?
.....~head falls in exasperation~ bro... why are you here? Do you know where to find an sc for the 6g75 3.8l v6???? If not then your comment speaks volumes. All i need is this sc. Not your opinions.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I can DEFINITELY say 1 of a kind on my eclipse build, by the way. It's likely the heaviest built 4G69, the only twin scroll turbo 4G69, and has a whole bunch of 1 off custom parts I made. It then also doesn't run an off the shelf tune.

You do come off as a dick, not gonna lie. But that's probably just because writing has no tone. I'm sure I do too.

But as what Smokey said, yes, I was just offering a suggestion of what you can use if you wanted different suspension, as they are shared platforms. Guys here chop out Endeavor parts too, typically for AWD

So you know the feeeeelllliinnnggggg. I hardly ever drive by another endeavor and anytime i do its a peace of shit. To have one built up with an sc would just make it a freak of nature. I love this car so much and my passion comes through my writing and one drafts.. not a lot of time on my hands for this. Maybe why im so frustrated. I know this engine wont last forever. even the way i take care of it. This is my last attempt to really put it out there because i cant find any support. So guys^^ i really appreciate all your info. Ill keep my eyes out on facebook and in the yards. Thanks again..

1 - 20 of 62 Posts