Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts
I have a 2005 endeavor. A push rod version of the 6g75. I am here to share the information i have learned and get some help hopefully as well.

Upper and lower intake manifold from a 2007 eclipse gt
Rear cat delete 3" exhaust back
Drilled slotted rotors
Upgraded ignition coils
Upgraded spark plugs
Ecu re-flash
Custom air intake
AC delete
Weight reduction 350+lbs

I am currently looking for the RIPP supercharger for the 3.8 v6. It would be the perfect finishing touch to my beautiful masterpiece. And any help would be greatly appreciated. I love this Mitsubishi so much. And it turns heads everywhere i lay it down. She has so much potential guys.. please. Lets do this. 1 of kind track hawk eating Mitsubishi 6g75 awd power.
How I can contact you ? I share same Passion for My Endeavor I have few question if you dont mind...thanks

I have a 2005 endeavor. A push rod version of the 6g75. I am here to share the information i have learned and get some help hopefully as well.

Drilled slotted rotors
Upgraded ignition coils
Upgraded spark plugs
Ecu re-flash
Custom air intake
AC delete
Weight reduction 350+lbs

I am currently looking for the RIPP supercharger for the 3.8 v6. It would be the perfect finishing touch to my beautiful masterpiece. And any help would be greatly appreciated. I love this Mitsubishi so much. And it turns heads everywhere i lay it down. She has so much potential guys.. please. Lets do this. 1 of kind track hawk eating Mitsubishi 6g75 awd power.
I have few questions about endeavors...can you help?

Drilled slotted rotors
Upgraded ignition coils
Upgraded spark plugs
Ecu re-flash
Custom air intake
AC delete
Weight reduction 350+lbs

U should def get bigger injectors and exhaust headers, camshaft in the future and I would turbo not supercharge….
I mean yea you could ultimately find a sc a me day who knows where from how much ect but you wouldn’t be able to use it on another engine unless it’s the same one, my suggestion for the turbo is go ahead get a large one since your not expecting 200,000 miles anyway and boost the hell out of it til you get your rated power your looking for. Then when it pops throw a v8 swap into it and use the same turbo with that engine and create more power than previously but will take a lot of money idk anyone who’s put a v8 in this frame
chrome engine mounts and transmission mounts, it can be done

I need help finding Coilovers for the endeavor, I’ve searched for days and weeks can’t find shit
Eclipse ones fit but the rear knuckle mounting on the endeavor is higher by about 2". Unsure about front

Companies like BC Racing will make you ones with custom strut lengths, custom spring rates, custom valving, and prices are about the same as their off the shelf stuff. I had them make me custom digressive shocks about 4" shorter strut length than stock for my GT (it's too light to be the right ride height otherwise on the springs) and it worked very well. Easy process if you tell them exactly what you want.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.