Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone! I have a 2008 Eclipse Spyder GS and the engine went bad so I am currently using it for parts. I just picked up a 2007 Eclipse Spyder GS and noticed that the Multi Display did not have the compass and temp so I decided to swap it out with the one I had in my 2008 which did have compass and temp. I swapped everything over and it all worked great (I had compass and temp!). The next day when I started up the car and the temp did not have any numbers - it was just "--". I thought maybe I did something to the ambient temp sensor so I purchased another one and replaced it today. It is still showing "--". Are there any hints/tips/tricks to get the temp back? The compass and radio display portion of the multi display work fine. Thank you in advance! Ron

·
Super Moderator
372 Posts
Hold the Minute and Hour button for a second (I think 30?), it will switch to Celsius and do it again to switch back to Fahrenheit. Should fix it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for responding everyone! Unfortunately, that did not do the trick. It just changed the F to a C (and back). Whether it was F or C, I still saw "--" where there should be numbers. What makes it frustrating is that it seemed to work when I first plugged it in, and then the next day I get "--". Any other suggestions?

Temperature Measuring instrument Clock Service Auto part

1 - 6 of 6 Posts