Engine/Driveline:
Evo 8 16g 10.5T
Custom wastegate actuator
Evo 8 3 bar MAP sensor
TiAL Q blow off valve
FID 1000cc injectors
AEM 340lph pump
Magnus fuel rail (4G63)
Custom full return fuel setup (-8 feed, OEM feed as return)
Turbosmart E-boost Street electronic boost controller
3 inch custom exhaust
Magnaflow turbo muffler
Modified 4G63 intake manifold
Custom tubular twin scroll manifold

Intercooler (32*3*12)
2.5" charge piping
3" intake pipe
Custom 3.5" MAF

Throttle body bypass (runs coolant to the turbo now)

Fastworks Tuning software, self tuned

Clutchmasters FX400

Energy Suspension shifter base mounts
Torque Solutions shift cable bushings
Energy suspension motor mount bushings

BC Racing rods
Wiseco pistons (0.5mm over)
ARP head studs
ARP main studs
ACL rod and main bearings

Exterior:
Lighting
ACI flat black projector lenses
50w LED Fog Lights
60w LED Low Beam
60w LED High Beam
LED Turn signals
LED backup lights

15% tint all around
Black accents

Evo 8 Brembo brakes
Max Performance Carbon metallic pads for track, carbon ceramic for street
Cryo treated chromoly brake rotors (Centric makes these)

Lowered 2.6/2.5 inches on Tein S-Tech Springs

Debadged rear

Fog light grilles

Interior:
Lighting:
Replaced stock bulbs with LEDs

Glowshift Triple Gauge Pod
AEM wideband Air Fuel ratio gauge
AEM oil pressure gauge
Bosch Oil Temperature gauge

Terracotta interior swapped in
Charcoal headliner

125w RMS speakers

Wheels:
18x8.5 Motegi Racing rims
Goodyear Eagle Sport 235/45/18 tires

17x8 Eagle rims
Hoosier 235/45/17 slicks

I hardly update this page. It's probably out of date strongly.

See less See more
#3 ·
It's not that bad. Remove the splash guard, a few bolts up front, and you're good. I didn't even take it off. Just pulled the plastic back

I DO suggest buying news clips though. I bought some bulk packs off eBay for a few dollars, great buy.

#5 ·
Orange calipers to go with the orange car now

Used Hemi Orange engine paint

Also removed rust from anything behind the wheel that had any, and coated the metal in black enamel. Gonna be in pretty damn good shape for the next owner if that ever happens.

#13 ·
Hahaha, I've done it before, but with real paint! I used to semi professionally restore car rims. It's good money. I could do a set in a day and resell them for $100-300 profit. The only issue is I don't have space to do it anymore

Junkyard steel rims were gold. Buy a set for $40, sandblast the rust off, hit them with some primer and black enamel paint, and they'd sell the next day, $200 for the set.

#14 · (Edited)
Took it to the track today! I beat a Merc, a BMW, and a Cobalt SS. And some jeep SUV thing. And some old chev pickup truck with "SS" written on the side. Time slip wise.... Not so happy. Still got a lean code. But compared to stock software, my tune from Hackish dropped 0.5 seconds!

Ran 15.8 a few times, then my times got worse. Got out, felt my cold air intake--too hot to touch. Parked it, camped in the trunk, got a million compliments on how the car sounds. Fun night

Jealous that my friend got #69 for the day

#15 ·
Snapped my right end link and hit a curb. No other damage it seems. Funny part is I have new ones sitting on my back seat right now. Was going to change them today, but had to drive my dad around

Oh well. Guess I'll drive a cobalt tomorrow, fix the Eclipse after work. Could be worse

#17 ·
Replaced both front ones today. The old ones were seized on real good. Took oxy acetylene, a grinder, chisel, hammer, and some wrenches to get them off...

Was going to change out my suspension fully, but wouldn't ya know it, a johnson bar with a 6 foot cheater bar still wasn't enough to break the 25mm bolts loose on the struts. However it was enough to pick up the car

Don't buy Canadian cars.

#33 ·
I fog it lightly, let it sit for about 2 min. Then I start painting in strips the entire width of what I'm doing, nozzle about 4-5 inches away. I make the second layer almost solid, then wait another 2 min. Once it's fully covered, I let it sit for about 15 min, then go over it a couple more times, then peel my tape right away. It's important to take the tape off while it's still wet otherwise it'll stick to it and likes to rip up the edges, and you'll have to cut them.

I've had my quick spray jobs mistaken for vinyl. Eg, my side stripes. They were actually done in 1 aggressive coat, then 1 light. Right on the edge of running, but 0 orange peel.