Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

My Rims are now Electric Lime Green :) Bye Bye puprle Metalizer

3K views 29 replies 7 participants last post by  1SickTSI 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#20 · (Edited)
thanks for some ideas guys, i will try a few different things and if not look good i will just peel it off lol. This may be a real dumb question lol, but how and where do i start a build thread? I know its a long ways away still lol, but over the winter i am going to buy hopefully everything on my wish list lol. The hardest one to get this winter will be the headers since i cannot find them anywhere, im hoping RRE will have a few by then. One thing how ever, i might get the Tactrix Openport 2.0 within the next few weeks.

#23 ·
By the way Plain Jane, I was just up in Montreal on June 30th at the Bell Centre. Went and watched New Kids on the Block, nelly and TLC . Wife wanted to go and had no one to go with her, so i went lol. We had VIP tickets and were right by the stage, was actually pretty cool lol. I live in Plattsburgh NY , 15 minutes from the boarder. Do you ever go to Napierville Dragway? That is only about 30 minutes from me. would be cool to meet up sometime and chat, and run our cars down the track. I use to bring my Eclipse gsx there all the time on the nights its open racing from 7pm to 11pm

#25 ·
Shoot, no kidding! You know I've been telling myself to go down to Napierville for years now but never found someone to come with. I'd be down to roll with you or anyone else willing to run in the area. My car is stock (save for seat-belt cushions and a My Little Pony plushie jammed in the passenger door grip) so don't expect to be blown away by anything lol. PM me and we'll talk.

btw, traffic around the Bell Center when the Canadiens are playing is crazy stupid. Not any better during a show either. Did you guys get caught in any of it that night?

#28 · (Edited)
not really gonna go crazy, gonna get a carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber hatch, headers, strut conversion for the hood, stock 09 round style wing,Triple Pillar Pod, wideband, oil pressure gauge and not sure on the 3rd yet, gonna buy black head lights and tail lights, hate the chrome ones i have. it has the 09 conversion head light assemblies, but that damn chrome lol. i already have polyurethane mounts, just have to put them in lol. already have greddy exhaust, CAI and lowered.

Gonna buy the Tactrix Openport 2.0 and the hackish tune i think within the next few weeks.

i also want to try to put at least $2,000 away so i can get the car painted next spring. Will still be black. Needs to be painted as it has clear coat issues on the front fenders and rear 1/4 panels. I have a nice black plasti dip wide stripe going down the sides to cover it. It actually looks really good that way, so the clear coat issue does not bother me right now. So if you been asking yourself why does he have plasti dip going down the sides, that is why lol

Not really a hole lot of performance stuff, just want to make it look alot better :) maybe down the road i will make it go alot faster lol But for now my goal is just to get it to around 300HP

oh and i just installed a brand new cross over (y pipe) 2 months ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.