Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

My Rims are now Platsi Dip Blaze Blue :) Bye Bye Lime Green

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  1SickTSI 
#1 · (Edited)
My Rims are now Plasti Dip Blaze Blue :) Bye Bye Lime Green

I forgot all about posting this over the summer, better late than never lol, Rims are Now Blaze Blue with Glossifier, pics of the lime green here-------->http://club4g.org/board/2006-2012-e...tric-lime-green-bye-bye-puprle-metalizer.html

i think once spring time comes and i uncover my car for the first time since fall, i am going to go back to no plasti dip for a while.

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks good! However, in case you change your mind about going dipless next time, I have two words for you: Blaze Orange.

Also, daaaaaaang that thing looks low. Are those S-Techs or Coilovers?

#6 ·
thanks man

its funny you say that, i almost pulled the trigger on full spectrum orange, which is the same as blaze orange, but at the last minute i ordered the blue lol. maybe in the spring i will give it a go, i went 3 colors over the summer lol, but we will see.

for my car being lowered, i honestly cannot tell you what kind of springs they are, the car was already lowered when i bought it almost a year ago now. Definitely not coil overs tho, i have had the wheels off a few times.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.