Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
501 - 520 of 550 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
That "blanket" on the coil overs is an interesting idea. Was that custom too?
Would be nice for people to get when they live in rough winter weather states.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Nice to see you get some recognition. I wish they would've gone into more detail about your build. They only scratched the surface on how much work it took.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Man, if you're not going around telling people it's the 2016 concept eclipse, I don't know what you're doing with your life. lol

·
Registered
223 Posts
Man, if you're not going around telling people it's the 2016 concept eclipse, I don't know what you're doing with your life. lol
I feel like the backend isn't radical enough to tell people that. Besides the wing, it still looks pretty normal. That wide open front though is from another planet.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I feel like the backend isn't radical enough to tell people that. Besides the wing, it still looks pretty normal. That wide open front though is from another planet.
I like the fact that he filled up the license plate slot, I'm sure he turns a few heads daily haha

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was really about to clown until I saw the actual pics of him wrapping the car lol the original pics look fake asf! I thought it was like a little toy or some shit. But yo that awesome!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

501 - 520 of 550 Posts