Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 Mid Engine GT
7,786 Posts
Yeah, PM me. I will get you in contact within 24h. If you have Facebook, toss me a link to your profile. If not, toss me your email you use

Michael doesn't really do NA tuning stuff anymore, he just does Fastworks R&D for the most part (and even that is mostly just stuff I bug him to add). My friend Alex does it now (Mr. Bishi Racing, but he still is through Fastworks, and is the ONLY licensed Fastworks rep)

·
Basically Stock
7,786 Posts
I biked to work for an entire summer waiting on the guys at Tactrix to write a file to reflash my ECU (which they did, and I'm grateful for (but it's a long story))

I have a LOT of empathy for anyone stuck not driving their car because of a tune file. Part of it is that Alex must have Michael transfer your tune files to him first though. Michael has the master account, Alex has an account with all the tunes he has done. So it can't go as quick as I had hoped. But, hopefully with Alex on it, it can go quicker. There's more on Michael's plate right now than he ordered, so that's causing some unfortunate slowdowns.

For anyone here considering a tune, contact Alex, not Michael. It'll lower the workload for him, and help everyone who already is tuned through him as well as new customers get by faster

·
Basically Stock
7,786 Posts
I don't this Stayer does them anymore, and Alex isn't Hackish, but works for him. There are a couple other guys who do it with ECUFlash somewhere in the states, and one in Puerto Rico as well. But the same story is true with them--it takes months on a wait list to get the tune. And ECUFlash doesn't give you any fun stuff like wideband tuning ability, launch control, boosted tunes, etc

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.