Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thumbs up on this 👍🏼 I need to get a tune soooonn. I have Injen CAI and OBX LT headers, I need to get my exhaust “PROPERLY” done a 2.5 in from the headers back and this weekend if everything lines up right I will drop my tranny and put in my Quaife LSD, ActionClutch Stage 3 6puck, OEM CV axle seals, OEM flywheel bolts, Redline MT-85 2qts and Energy Suspension Tranny mount.

·
Registered
98 Posts
@ Shizahoffa as far as your TB goes did you bore it yourself ? Or did you get the Proflow one ?? Don’t quote me but I believe the Proflow one is 67mm and our factory one is 65mm on the GT 6g75 that is.!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Damn hopefully I can get it out then, I need to go back to work Tuesday and I don’t have any other way to get there, I have my father who is a mechanic for 20+ years and we have all the necessary equipment maybe we will get lucky 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

·
Registered
98 Posts
Quaife LSD is in we had to used a bearing remover tool and it worked everything was pretty straight forward just putting everything back we couldn’t figure out where the 3 key springs and balls went but we figured it out after searching online and came across the tear stone transmission overhaul guide.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yeah I can get you the part number for it, instead I’m just going to post the WHOLE service tranny overhaul manual https://tearstone.com/eclipsefsm/2006_PS24S_MMNA_SM_PDF/GR00003900-22C.pdf I was going to paint the transmission but I have to re drop it again later due to the ActionClutch Stage 3 not fitting in there, in the mean time I still have some clutch left on the old one, I can’t wait to rip it man, haha I forsure will see the difference once I get my wheels and tires and stiffer suspension that’s forsure.

·
Registered
98 Posts
It’s in the beginning of the manual as soon as you open it, and does anyone know where I can possibly find the “ CONTROL BELL-CRANK DUST COVER “ I ve googled and tried to look everywhere but nothing. Everytime I rev up and shift it spews tranny oil everywhere not a lot but a good amount. It’s the rubber boot looking thing right at the Clutch selector.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.