Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone , I own Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2007 about 4 years. Now i want swap the stock breaks to EVO 9 brembo breaks . So i need get the new wheels for winter driving, because summer wheels too good for russian winter . Can you tell me which wheels parameters is OK to fit brembo breaks perfect? GOOGLE didn't help me , i found only this parameters : 9Jx18 ET40 .

and yes! coilovers will be installed in the future!

·
Basically Stock
5,827 Posts
If it will fit on a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 9, then it'll work for you with that brake swap. When using online tools to check for rim fitment, just say you have an evo 9

Welcome to the club

Если он будет соответствовать на Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 9, то он будет работать для вас с этим тормозом свопа. При использовании онлайн-инструментов для проверки обода, просто скажем, у вас есть Эво 9

Добро пожаловать в клуб

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but i need another kind of info . Example: "8j or 8,5j or 9j x 18R and ET from 38 to 42 ". Сan anyone tell that information?

·
Basically Stock
5,827 Posts
Tire Size: 235/45-18 stock on GT. 225/50/17 GS
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
Center Bore: 67.1
Hardware: 12x1.50 Lug
Offset: 34-42mm (Stock Eclipse)

From what I find online, an Evo won't take an offset under 38. Roll your fenders, and you can run the higher offset with wide tires still. Also, you can take out a measuring tape and find out how much space you'll have depending on the offset you choose to find your exact answer

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not a problem.

What other mods do you have on the car?
Set of Spec-D lights and rear view camera. But in the future i want install coilovers (XYZ SS) and do something with the stereo ,because i think i have the cheapest version of stereo ( without subwoofer :sad: ) and of course I want to make aux. It will be great if you say a few words about all of the this future mods.

About Wheels, I have summer wheels OZ Botticelli with spec: 9Jx18R ET+40, so if i understand correctly i must get the 5mm spacers to fit Brembo breaks from EVO9, right? Also I found nice XXR 527 wheels with spec: 8,5Jx18R ET+35 and its must be good?

·
Basically Stock
5,827 Posts
Coilovers are great. You can pick up a set of them for just a little more than it would cost to replace the stock struts with OEM, plus you gain performance.

With the stereo I'm not much of an audio guy, but I believe without the sub and 6 CD changer is the base model stereo. That actually works in your favor, as you don't need to buy a super expensive adapter cable when you change it out.

It's looking like you'll need spacers to use your rims, but those others should work

1 - 11 of 11 Posts