Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone im a new member who just joined about a week ago new to this site obviously but not new to cars; good to see a site with a lot of active and experienced members looking forward to picking a few brains. I'm a Marine stationed at 29 palms in California I'm also from California around orange county area. I do all the work to my car myself with my dad who's an experienced mechanic himself. I have a 2007 Eclipse GS i got about last year haven't really had time to build it since i deployed. Now that im back and have some cash saved up i plan on doing a good build to the car already have quite a bit of things ready for it. I look forward to interacting with the members here especially the long time members and generally getting to know everyone here. Today i plan on putting new wheels new shocks new eibach pro kit springs a injen short ram intake, performance modulator and doing a throttle body bypass should have it all done by tomorrow morning. :ndance:

Attachments

·
Mr. Offensive
6,708 Posts
Ugh....another jarhead. :noplease:

JK. Welcome to the club.. We cant wait to see what you have planned for your ride.

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
WTTC! check out the Member's ride section and make a thread for your build, when you've made enough posts get some pictures up!

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
Wttc

·
Club4G Admin
5,251 Posts
Semper Fi brother. Welcome to the site. I spent more time out in the 2-9 (at Camp Geiger) for CAX then I care to admit :)

·
Pussy Magnet = Stock
4,553 Posts
SOCAL4G.com

It's the SoCal site. You can hook up with some of us. Kinda slow right now.

·
REDLINE
1,362 Posts
wttc

·
Scrape Artist
7,354 Posts
welcome :cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts