Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son recently purchased a 2009 Eclipse Spyder. Its a great looking car but needs a rear bumper cover replacement. He is looking at maybe a front and rear bumper cover kit to upgrade the look. We are seeing mixed reviews on the kits and wanted to research what would be the best. Has anyone had good luck with any particular brand? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hi @ Bstewart1973,

Are you still interested in finding some front and rear bumper cover options for your son's 2009? At CARiD, we have tons of custom and universal fit exterior parts that will work for it perfectly. Follow the link to see all available upgrades, just make sure to choose the correct model year:

https://www.carid.com/2009-mitsubis...ww.carid.com/2009-mitsubishi-eclipse-bumpers/

Feel free to contact me if price quote is needed or any additional questions appear. We are available 24/7.

·
F.N.G.
110 Posts
Welcome Stewart!
I would check your local salvage yards (many have websites with inventory online now). You can always paint it before installing a used bumper.
As far as kits go, I like the several of the Razzi kits (www.razzi.com).
Expect to pay from $700-$1,200 on a decent kit (I would suggest sticking with the PCB plastic kits and stay away from the fiberglass ones, since they grenade if you hit debris or have an impact).
You can get a cheaper kit, but really shouldn't (it'll look better without a kit than with a cheap one).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts