Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

Been a member since fall of 2012 and read lots here and found great info and advice but did not have much to contribute. I am hoping to change that and be a part of the community here.

I live in the Toronto GTA (east end) in Ontario Canada and like cars and coffee car meets. I try to get to Ertefa when possible, Canada's largest car meet and it happens in Toronto on thursday nights.

I drive a 2006 liquid silver Eclipse GT 6 speed and love it! Although I am slow at making modifications to my car I think its a car that speaks for itself without. It looks and drives like a sports car and I'm extremely happy with it and the looks it gets.

This is a car that has tuner potential without a doubt but also has a mature sports car look so it can stand the test of time where so many tuner cars look like a kids first car and they are soon to outgrow. This is the kind of car you can keep and make your personal changes. Can't say enough.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

My car in GTA 5. With all the cars to choose from in the game I still stole this one for myself. LOL!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts