Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I've been working with a custom engine mount fab shop out of PA called Boosted Fabrication. If you follow my IG @rennasgarage, you will have seen the custom engine mounts he made for my GS. It definitely makes the driving experience much more precise. It feels like I have less vibration now than with just the two (front and back) poly Bushings. Also trying to work with him to get some suspension parts to bring some adjust-ability to the people lowering their cars. If you get a minute check his website out at Boostedfabrication.com. Help the vendors helping us.

Attachments

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
absolutely, I can use it now at 2.25''. I'm also going to be sending him my center member to see if he can make his evo 8 version for our cars. Drop some weight and stiffen it up as well.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Currently trying to find a ball joint that fits the rear of the car. Struck out on the 1G version, though it fit the first three generations, Mitsubishi changed it up for the fourth I guess. Once I can find one that fits we should be able to get some.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Currently trying to find a ball joint that fits the rear of the car. Struck out on the 1G version, though it fit the first three generations, Mitsubishi changed it up for the fourth I guess. Once I can find one that fits we should be able to get some.
Awesome Thanks for the update

·
2,690 Posts
Try Galant G9 and Endeavor cross matching part numbers

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome. Boosted Fab has been helping a ton with getting parts available for the 4G community.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts