Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im pretty much new to the eclipse scene in general,wanted an evo but had to settle for my 07 eclipse gs instead(for now lol)
anyways im trying to meet up with anybody out here,VA beach,Chesapeake,Newport news Im always down for a meet.
Tired of rollin up to freedom wash and being the only eclipse period

·
The "Touring" Eclipse
1,698 Posts
wttc

I just graduated from ODU but moved back to my hometown in fredericksburg. If you catch up with the ODU car club which is actually for anyone in hampton roads, i might meet you if im ever down there.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Im pretty much new to the eclipse scene in general,wanted an evo but had to settle for my 07 eclipse gs instead(for now lol)
anyways im trying to meet up with anybody out here,VA beach,Chesapeake,Newport news Im always down for a meet.
Tired of rollin up to freedom wash and being the only eclipse period
Hey, wttc, I live in Gloucester but work in Newport News. Have you done any mods to your Eclipse yet?

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
WTTC - post some pics

·
Premium Member
2,044 Posts
I will be in VA for 4 days on business if anyone wants to meet up, I'll be in newport news area, PM me and let me know. Its the 10th-13th of April

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh and zum speed supra ill be pming you around the time you said youll be here
and Mot700 pm me when your free

·
Registered
299 Posts
Ok, cool. Sounds like we might need a Hampton Roads 4g meet?

·
The "Touring" Eclipse
1,698 Posts
I've been needing an excuse to get out of fredericksburg and back down to Norfolk lately. LMK whats up I'll be down

·
Premium Member
2,044 Posts
Alright sounds good, I'll be working from 7am till 5-6pm so itd have to be a meet around 7pm'ish if thats ok?

WTTC! I'm in NC but plan on driving up that way later this year. Going to a benefit car show up in MD.
I'll see you there then nitro, what date was this again?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Id love to set up a met this weekend or maybe next week if someone cant make it this weekend.
only problem is Location.
I dont know any good spots to meet up that wont attract too much attention.
Heck I dont even know where the nearest park is.
Any Suggestions guys?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Id love to set up a met this weekend or maybe next week if someone cant make it this weekend.
only problem is Location.
I dont know any good spots to meet up that wont attract too much attention.
Heck I dont even know where the nearest park is.
Any Suggestions guys?
I really don't know any places either, I've never actually been to car meet so I am not sure what would make a good location. I guess like an open parking lot would be ok. Do you have to get permission from the owners before you meet or do they just ignore it as long as it doesn't get out of hand?

·
Registered
299 Posts
I really don't know any places either, I've never actually been to car meet so I am not sure what would make a good location. I guess like an open parking lot would be ok. Do you have to get permission from the owners before you meet or do they just ignore it as long as it doesn't get out of hand?
By the way, I might be able to meet up this weekend depending on the time.

·
Premium Member
2,044 Posts
I have to drive down to VA beach Sunday so If you guys have a meet Sunday I'll drive down earlier and meet up with you guys, I cant check into my hotel until 3pm but to met up with some Eclipses I'll head down early :p

1 - 20 of 50 Posts