Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
DILLIGAF?
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was using the SEARCH function and there I was being directed to post a "I'm new here thread." So, here it goes.

My name is David Hacker (no joke and no I don't know much about computers).
I'm 29 and I'm engaged to a Thai girl that none of my friends can pronounce her Thai name so she goes by Tani. I have a 6 year son named Cory. They are both awesome. I've been in the Navy for 11 years and about to be getting out. I'm a Nuclear Machinist Mate (mechanic).

Cars... I'm a huge fan of cars and how they work and how to mod them tastefully. I love to teach people who don't know anything about cars. I've paid alot of money buying and selling cars trying to figure out what I like/need. About 20 cars, trucks, or bikes so far. I've settled for now on a 09 Altima 3.5 SE sedan fully loaded and the 06 Eclipse GT with the 6 speed manual. Both will be at least modded up to intake, exhaust, and wheels. The eclipse will be our toy to really mod up. I hope this intro wasn't too long.

Thanks.

·
All Black Everything
314 Posts
WTTC!!!

(I used to live in Norfolk for like 7 Years, no I'm not military. Just moved back to Jersey 3 years ago.)

·
All Black Everything
314 Posts
If you're up for a 5 hour drive, you should come up to East Coast Mitsubishi Owners Day here in Jersey next month. Just shoot right up Route 13.

·
DILLIGAF?
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My roomate is from New York and has lived in Jersey and he said that place is GHETTO!!!

·
All Black Everything
314 Posts
My roomate is from New York and has lived in Jersey and he said that place is GHETTO!!!
LOL... Yea, I won't be venturing out to the city afterwards. Just going to this event and getting the F out, lol. But it will be well worth it. Last year's was great.

·
DILLIGAF?
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL... Yea, I won't be venturing out to the city afterwards. Just going to this event and getting the F out, lol. But it will be well worth it. Last year's was great.
hmmmm... I'll definitely think about it. That's a long drive for just one night though.

·
All Black Everything
314 Posts
hmmmm... I'll definitely think about it. That's a long drive for just one night though.
Yea man, totally understandable. I've done the drive way to many times, lol.

·
Registered
50 Posts
wttc and a geart presentation and you have 2 good cars !! Altima 3.5 its to fast as the eclipse !!! Welcome !

PITUCRES !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Wttc

·
DILLIGAF?
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wttc and a geart presentation and you have 2 good cars !! Altima 3.5 its to fast as the eclipse !!! Welcome !

PITUCRES !!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah the Altima is pretty fast for a comfy family car. I love the CVT tranny. I will post pics after they are both upgraded. Or, to show progress.

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
wttc

·
DILLIGAF?
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the WTTC's and for all the posts about how to debadge. It was so easy even my fiance was helping.

·
Not a OG
1,777 Posts
WTTC. car looks good. debadging the car was my first mod. I lived in va beach but was stationed in norfolk on the uss bataan lhd-5 and also nctams-lant. Im out now, 100% disabled. hope you can make it to MOD 2011

·
DILLIGAF?
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks man, I've been on the USS George Washington, recruiting, and USS Enterprise. I'm getting out for single parenthood hardship.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts