Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

Newbie without an Eclipse...yet

235 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Rezz 
#1 ·
Hi peeps,

My name is jajajalol2 (not actually) and I've recently gotten into the car world honestly not that long ago. I was a little late to the Gran Turismo 6 train but still had an amazing time testing out the Evo, Eclipse, GTO, etc. and reading up all about them. And to be honest, I think the 4g is a pretty great car for what it is. Sure it's got its flaws, but at the end of the day not only does it look pretty damn nice, but it's fun to drive and reasonably practical. As someone who's fresh in uni, I certainly don't need a minivan or SUV just yet.

I feel like this would be a fun first car for me (especially the GT), and if it pans out I hope to fully be amongst your ranks soon!

#4 ·
You could get a GT but I think the GS is way more than enough fun for your needs. Plus lots of parts are interchangeable between all cars that have the 4G69 (04-06 Lancer Ralliart, Outlander, Galant, etc.). And parts are also interchangeable with Evo8/9. After all is said and done, we are a community that support each other like family. So weigh your options and let us know what you decide on! Can't wait for you to get a 4G! Cheers!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.