Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is my 3rd GT, had it for about a month already, no issues whatsoever. Yesterday I decided to give it a much needed oil change at my dads house, and since I was already doing that, I decided I should top off the coolant since my dad would comment how hot the engine would get (car has never overheated on me and the temperature gauge is always slightly under half, so normal), so I bought some coolant to top off, but to my surprise, there’s nowhere to put it! I thought I was going crazy, looking for about 15 min, but nothing. My previous GT had the reservoir right next to the intake, but this one has nothing. What do I do?

·
Registered
283 Posts
So this is my 3rd GT, had it for about a month already, no issues whatsoever. Yesterday I decided to give it a much needed oil change at my dads house, and since I was already doing that, I decided I should top off the coolant since my dad would comment how hot the engine would get (car has never overheated on me and the temperature gauge is always slightly under half, so normal), so I bought some coolant to top off, but to my surprise, there’s nowhere to put it! I thought I was going crazy, looking for about 15 min, but nothing. My previous GT had the reservoir right next to the intake, but this one has nothing. What do I do?
That’s funny, Mitsubishi built your car with one... lol. Part #12 in this diagram is the reservoir assembly:
Mitsubishi Eclipse 2007 Engine Cooling Parts Radiator & Components Parts - Discount Mitsubishi Parts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts